We regularly publish articles about developments in business litigation; one was recently described by the New York State Bar Association as "essential reading for all New York business lawyers." We also co-authored a chapter in the leading New York commercial litigation treatise. The following are examples of our legal publications:
- Chapter on Project Finance and Infrastructure Litigation in Haig, Commercial Litigation in New York State Courts (4th Ed., 2015)
- New York Reins In “Common Interest” Doctrine
- New York Tests Daimler With Consent-To-Jurisdiction Rule
- New York Tests Daimler’s Limits with Its Consent-to-Jurisdiction Rule for Foreign Companies Registering to Do Business in the State
- The End of Personal Jurisdiction Over Entities “Doing Business” in New York—Or Is It?
- New York Puts Assets in Foreign Bank Branches Beyond the Reach of Judgment Creditors
- New Rules in New York Mean Speedy Trials for Commercial Disputes (But at a Price)
- New York’s High Court: Lost Profits May Be Recoverable For Breach, Even Where Contracts Preclude Consequential Damages
- Standard New York Choice of Law Provisions May Apply Foreign Laws to Bar Claims, New York State Bar Association
- How to Determine the Citizenship of LLCs (Hint: Keep Digging!), BNA Corporate Counsel Weekly
- New York Taps the Brakes on Foreign Judgment Collection
- New York's High Court Beckons Foreign Judgment Creditors to New York—But Does Koehler Loosen Cornerstone of New York's Economy?, Bloomberg Law Reports, Vol. 1, No. 14
Hine & Ogulluk LLP publications are not, and should not be construed as, legal advice on any specific facts or circumstances. The contents of our publications are intended for general information purposes only and may not be quoted or referred to in any other publication or proceeding without the prior written consent of the Firm, to be given or withheld at our discretion.